Join this session to hear a panel of experts discuss how law firms fall victim to fraud and what you can do to prevent this.
This webinar was originally scheduled as part of our annual conveyancing conventions which were due to take place in May / June in Bristol and London. Due to the COVID-19 situation, we made the decision to move these events online.
The webinar takes place on Tuesday 2 June between 12pm and 1.30pm.
The webinar is inclusive for Property Section members.
- David M Clarke, group head of integrity and due diligence, Guildhawk
- Peter Wright, Law Society Council member for Yorkshire and managing director at Digital Law
- Neena Shukla, Lloyds Banking Group
- Ryan Senior, senior vice president, Paragon Brokers
- Steven Reynolds, Law Society Professional Indemnity Insurance Committee member and senior member partner, Reynolds Colman Bradley LLP.