Join Warren Gordon for the commercial property law update.
The session examines important new industry documents, practice points, and statutory and case law developments in relation to commercial property.
This webinar is inclusive to Property Section members and covers:
- the Electronic Communications Code
- minimum energy efficiency standards
- the Code for Leasing Business Premises
- the Service Charge Code for commercial property
- First Tower case on misrepresentation and trustees
- The City of London Law Society (CLLS) short form report on title
- conveyancing and overseas entities register
- use of e-signatures and electronic conveyancing
- Law Society / model commercial lease short form office lease
- consent to assign - good and bad reasons
The session was originally broadcast on 25 October, 2018.
Warren Gordon is a senior professional support lawyer in the real estate group at CMS, a member of the Law Society’s Conveyancing and Land Law Committee and chair of the Law Society’s Property Section committee.
He is also secretary to the CLLS Land Law Committee. Warren has authored numerous articles and is a regular speaker.