This webinar will help you to gain a complete understanding of the latest developments in commercial property law. Warren Gordon, head of real estate know how at Olswang LLP discusses the key topics affecting practising property solicitors, licensed conveyancers, and trainees in today’s market. Inclusive of Property Section membership!
To accompany the webinar and slides, there will be a full transcript.
Participants will benefit from:
- By having a better understanding of recent developments in commercial property
The session will cover:
- Brexit impact on real estate law
- Can a tenant assign its tenancy to its guarantor?
- New Electronic Communications Code
- Future repeal of s237 of Town and Country Planning Act 1990
- Interaction of landlord’s reserved rights and its quiet enjoyment obligation.
- Treatment of break rights in hypothetical lease for rent review
- Solicitor’s responsibility for fraud by their client
- Way of avoiding community infrastructure levy for mezzanine floor
- New Protocol for applications for licences to alter
Who should participate:
- Licensed conveyancers
- Legal executives
- Those working in commercial property
This webinar is free to members of the Property Section. For further information about the Section.