In one of the four webinars inclusive in 2015 Property Section membership, Warren Gordon provides an update on changes in law and practice in commercial property
The commercial property market is buoyant and there have been many interesting changes in law and practice.
This webinar will provide a guide to the main changes relating to:
- New Standard Commercial Conditions
- A new Law Society short form lease
- Industry standard short form commercial property enquiries
- New CON29 forms
- Impact of new legislative energy requirements on landlords
- New draft Electronic Communications Code
- Guarantors and the Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995
- Protocol for applying for consents to assign/sub-let
- Rights to light reform
- Changes to plans and other Land Registry issues
- SDLT update
Warren Gordon, Head of Real Estate Know How, Olswang LLP
This webinar took place on 12 June 2015, but you can still listen to a recorded version via the link below.