This inclusive OnDemand webinar provides guidance on how private client firms can grow their profits and client base while also complying with the regulators direction on pricing transparency.
Richard Burcher offers practical guidance on increasing profits and clients.
This practical one hour webinar will provide:
- a guide to why consumers do not buy or get confused
- how to structure your pricing so it works for your business and the consumer
- how to communicate your pricing and services so they are transparent for both the consumer and the regulators
- how to differentiate yourselves from your competitors both regulated and unregulated
- strategies to win more or new business
- what to tell clients and at which stage
- how to encourage clients to give feedback and to respond to reviews
- how to explain, how and why the fee can grow so that the client appreciates the amount of work (and respects the related fee).
Richard Burcher is a former practicing lawyer from New Zealand and managing partner with over 30 year’s experience in private practice. Although he now consults to some of the largest law firms in the world, Richard spent part of his career as a private client practitioner in two small law firms in rural New Zealand and understands the challenges acutely.
Richard has been based in London since 2012 as the Managing Director of Validatum (UK) Limited.
In 2016, the CMA carried out a study which looked into whether pricing in the legal services market could be clearer for consumers. The Law Society and the Private Client Section represented members throughout the consultation process and have produced a Price and Service Transparency Toolkit for kit members. This toolkit brings together information and resources on price and service transparency which will help you provide the best possible cost and service information to clients.