Sophie Wales will be hosting a webinar, discussing a variety of topics relating to personal injury trusts.
This webinar is a masterclass all about setting up, managing and dealing with all issues arising from personal injury trusts. The webinar is one hour, and will begin at 2pm.
This webinar costs £45 +VAT for non-members but is inclusive to Private Client Section members. Bookings will close 48 hours before the start date.
The webinar covers the following:
- why create a personal injury trust?
- timing of personal injury trust – when should it be set up?
- types of personal injury trust
- drafting and administration tips / considerations
- the Mentally Incapable Client – Deputyship vs PI trust
- problematic areas.
By attending this webinar, you will gain:
- an understanding of the basics of personal injury (PI) trusts
- examples of how to explain PI trusts to your clients
- an enhanced ability to avoid compliance or negligence claims
- appreciation of the areas of risk and key tips
- knowledge of current developments in the law.
Sophie Wales, senior associate, Davidson Mahon
Sophie is a senior associate at Davidson Mahon Solicitors and has passionately developed a specialism for advising on trusts for vulnerable clients. Sophie is a fully accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly, financial deputy, and trained Dementia Friend.
Private Client Section Supporter