With changes to capital taxes likely, how should we advising clients on inheritance tax (IHT) mitigation in 2021? Join our webinar for a practical focus on IHT planning in extraordinary times.
Two of Irwin Mitchell’s specialist IHT solicitors will discuss:
- any IHT changes in the budget on 3 March
- lifetime gifts: key openings to encourage clients to take up
- will drafting for spouses to mitigate IHT: which forms of trust are worth the time and cost for clients
- advice for farming and business clients on wills or lifetime gifts.
This webinar is inclusive to Private Client Section members.
Date and time
Monday 15 March from 2pm to 3pm.
- Naomi Neville TEP, senior associate solicitor, Irwin Mitchell
- John Bunker, head of knowledge development, tax trusts and estates, Irwin Mitchell
- Kate Mahon (moderator), chair of the Private Client Section advisory committee