This webinar, inclusive in Private Client Section membership, will focus on best practice in trust administration, accompanied by case studies looking at practical day-to-day trust administration issues.
Originally broadcast on 7 September 2016, this webinar covers:
- regulatory compliance, (including SRA professional compliance, AMOL and FATCA)
- relationships with beneficiaries
- book keeping and preparation of annual accounts
- arranging the payment of trustee expenses, and general trust administration
- taxation of trusts, including the preparation of tax returns, correspondence with HMRC and inheritance tax
- maintenance of bank accounts
- monitoring and distribution of income
- trust policies
- relations with investment mgrs
- administration of investment and investment and property portfolios.
You will benefit from:
- a stronger understanding of how to best use your time to administrate trusts
- practical solutions to minimise compliance risks
- identifying common errors to avoid
- exploring ways to maximise trust revenue on behalf of clients
- an opportunity to ask your specific questions to our expert speaker.
Who should participate:
- private client lawyers
- trust administrators.
Speaker: Simon Leney, director, Cripps Trust Corporation Ltd and partner, Cripps LLP
Simon provides wealth planning services and support to individuals and not for profit organisations, including advice on tax, and professional executor/trustee services as a director of Cripps Trust Corporation Ltd.
He is a member and former chair of the Private Client Section committee.
Please have your Section membership number to hand when booking.