This inclusive webinar will cover the main threats facing law firms from cyber and fraud attacks.
The number of cyber threats targeting the legal sector have increased over recent years. Our expert speakers will help you to understand the common methods used by hackers and the immediate steps that you and your staff can take to make your firm safer in its everyday dealings online.
The webinar will cover:
- examples of cyber and fraud attacks targeting UK businesses
- who the attackers are and their motivations
- the main points of vulnerability which will be targeted by organised criminal groups
- guidance on the critical steps to protect the firm in the event of a cyber or fraud attack.
Originally broadcast on 2 April 2019.
- Chris Fawcett, commercial banking fraud risk manager, Lloyds Banking Group
- Giles Taylor, commercial banking head of data & cyber security, Lloyds Banking Group