Find out about the latest developments of this complex area in our 2018 masterclass.
Part 36 contains a set of rules encouraging parties to settle their disputes. Although generally seen as one of the success stories of the Civil Procedure Rules (CPR), Part 36’s provisions are highly technical and have led to a significant amount of case law.
Attend our webinar delivered by Erica Bedford, litigation funding and costs barrister, Kings Chambers, to hear a round-up of Part 36 for 2018.
This event is included in your Civil Litigation Section membership.
Originally broadcast on 17 July, the webinar covers:
- late acceptance of Part 36 offers
- fixed costs and Part 36 offers
- contracting out of fixed costs
- Part 36 and payments on account
- withdrawing Part 36 offers
- what constitutes a ’genuine offer to settle’?
By attending this webinar you will gain:
- up to date knowledge on recent Part 36 decisions
- practical pointers on how to successfully deploy Part 36 tactically
This webinar is an audio event, accompanied by slides during which you can ask questions.
A2 and A4