How can you tell which holiday sickness claims are genuine and which are fake?
Stephen Mason looks at this controversial topic and examines the underlying reasons for the recent rise in claims.
Inclusive to Civil Litigation Section members, this webinar was originally broadcast on Wednesday 17 October 2018.
Find out about the basis for liability and the latest developments in package travel regulations. The webinar covers:
- liability of package organisers
- the new package travel regulations 2018
- the new protocol and fixed costs regime
- Wood v Tui and other case law analysed
By attending, you will gain:
- the knowledge needed to bring successful claims (or defend successfully)
- a firm grasp on all the new law and developments
- how to avoid fraudulent claims
- Stephen Mason, senior partner at Travlaw
Stephen has an indisputable reputation in travel law with an unmatched wealth of experience and is, therefore, able to advise clients on the most likely outcome of cases in clear, professional terms. Stephen is one of only two top rated UK solicitors in Travel in Chambers Directory 2014.