GC350 Engagement Programme
Aimed at general counsel (or senior legal colleagues) from across the FTSE350 (or equivalent), the aims of the programme are to:
- support general counsel by providing opportunities to share best practice, exchange ideas and experiences, learn from peers, and provide research and benchmarking information
- enable general counsel to influence the overall direction of the legal sector
- promote the in-house profession
- help the Law Society understand and represent general counsel better.
To support these aims, a wide range of initiatives and activities, including the following roundtable discussions, have been planned by an informal advisory panel.
- 22 March: Cybersecurity
- 21 April: Whistleblowing
- 24 May: Modern Slavery
- 22 June: Personal Liability
- 21 July: Cybersecurity
- 20 September: Data protection and big data
Peer consult service
This is a quick and easy way to tap into the knowledge of senior colleagues across the general counsel community by asking your peers (anonymously if you wish) for their thoughts, experiences, tools and example documents. You send us your request, we send it to the rest of the community, collate the answers and share them with you within 24-48 hours.