This Competition Section seminar will be a panel discussion by two leading in-house competition practitioners, Ben Bleicher and Paolo Palmigiano, moderated by the Competition Section’s new chair, Matt Evans of Jones Day.
It will focus on their:
- biggest challenges advising in-house clients
- expectations of external counsel
- experiences of rolling out global competition compliance programmes and receiving a dawn raid
The conversation will provide practical and thought-provoking insight for both in-house and private practice competition law practitioners, including a question and answer session for the attendees.
It will provide insight on:
- the advantages and challenges of being an in-house competition law practitioner
- what we expect from external lawyers
- misconceptions by private practitioners
- how to deal with boards
- managing and co-ordinating a global compliance programme
- common mistakes to avoid in dawn raids