We’ve collated the highlights from our growing flagship annual conference.
This year’s In-house Division Annual Conference brought together in-house lawyers and experts across corporate and public sectors, not-for-profit organisations and charities, to offer practical advice, guidance and discussion around the current and important issues affecting the in-house community.
We’ve collected and served up a snapshot of the sessions from our expert-led plenaries and keynote, which included topics on Brexit, Modern Slavery Act and General Data Protection Regulation.
- Nagina Akram, senior lawyer (information law), HM Revenue & Customs
- Suki Binjal, vice president, Lawyers in Local Government
- Sophia Dirir, general counsel and head of legal services, Action for Children
- Ian Dunn, associate general counsel, head of corporate and data protection officer, KPMG
- Donna Harris, director of legal services, Aviva
- Maricela Robles, social and environmental responsibility counsel for EMEA, HP Inc
- Joss Saunders, general counsel and company secretary, Oxfam
Key note speech
General Data Protections Regulation
Modern Slavery Act
(Transcripts are available on request.)
If you liked the information covered at this event, find out more information: