The Vietnam Supreme People’s Court is looking for two international experts for their workshops on the Convention on International Sales of Goods (CISG) and State-Investor Dispute Settlement (ISDS).
The experts will be required to travel to Vietnam for one mission, in December 2018 (specific date to be confirmed) to deliver training lectures together with one national consultant.
Applicants must posses:
- A master’s degree or higher in law major;
- Experience with foreign courts/judicial sectors, substantive and procedural laws and knowledge and experience in the relevant area of law;
- At least 15 years experience working in the legal or judicial sector;
- Experience with foreign courts/judicial sectors, substantive and procedural laws;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Familiarity with Vietnamese laws is preferred.
Interested candidates are requested to directly contact the Supreme People’s Court of Vietnam. Further information on the assignment and how to apply is provided in the attached Terms of Reference.