Free half-day workshop for small law firms to find out how your firm to save money, gain new clients and enhance your profile.
Sustainability is more than a buzzword – it represents an opportunity for your firm to save money, gain new clients and enhance your profile. This workshop is aimed at partners, principals/directors and senior practitioners and will focus on the practical and tangible benefits to be gained from developing a sustainable approach. As well as panel and speaker sessions, participants will be able to choose from a choice of small workshops.
Key topics to be covered include:
- What is sustainability and what it means for small and medium sized practices
- Statutory and regulatory obligations – what these mean and how the Legal Sustainability Alliance (LSA) can help you meet them
- The role of technology in becoming a more sustainable firm
- Systems management, including suppliers and waste management
- Financial and reputational benefits of adopting a sustainable approach
- An introduction to the LSA and how membership can help