Join the Bar Council of England and Wales and Deutscher Anwaltverein (DAV)
This seminar, organised jointly by the Bar Council and the Deutscher Anwaltverein (German Bar Association), will offer a platform for a discussion on the legal consequences of Brexit.
It will include topics such as the Art. 50 Litigation and the consequences for constitutional law and passporting and mutual recognition in financial services post-Brexit.
Date: 20 October 2017
Time: 14:00 - 17:30 (Registration starts at 13:30 for a prompt start at 14:00. The event will conclude at 17:30 and will be followed by a networking drinks reception)
Venue: The General Council of the Bar, 289 - 293 High Holbon, WC1V 7HZ London
The seminar will cover:
- The Art. 50 Litigation and the consequences for constitutional law
- The UK and the EU - Consequences for important fields of law
- Passporting and mutual recognition in financial services post-Brexit
- Dominic Grieve QC, MP, Former Attorney General of England & Wales
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang, Deutscher Anwaltverein (German Bar Association)
- Richard Hoyle, Essex Court Chambers and Tanja Pfitzner, Pfitzner Legal
- Gordon Nardell QC, 20 Essex Street
- Prof Gerard McMeel, Guildhall Chambers
- Brian Kennelly QC, Blackstone Chambers
- Amanda Pinto QC, International Committee Chair
Please find the full programme attached. To register, please visit the Bar Council website.
- PDF, Size 0.35 mb