Join us for a seminar packed full of practical tips to enable you to learn more about the benefits of flexible working.
What will I learn?
This event has been designed in partnership with Adaptive, the flexible resourcing model from Simmons & Simmons, specifically for those who are interested in finding out more about how they can adopt a flexible working pattern and the benefits of doing so.
As the legal marketplace evolves, clients are actively seeking flexible resourcing solutions to meet the changing demands. This seminar is aimed at lawyers who are interested in finding out more about the benefits of working flexibly and how they can adopt a flexible working model.
- understand the benefits of flexible working in law
- expand your knowledge of flexible working models
- prepare to become a flexible lawyer
- work in a way that suits you and your own commitments
- feel in control of your working hours
- provide clarity and direction for your future with flexible working
- choose when, where and for how long you can work
Date and location details
- Date: Wednesday 23 January
- Time: registration is from 17:30-18:00. The forum will finish at about 16:30 followed by a networking drinks reception until about 17:30.
- Venue: Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London WC2A 1PL .
- Cost of event: This event is free to attend.
17:30-18:00 Registration and refreshments
18:00-18:10 Welcome and introduction
18:10-18:30 Flexible working models (Sarah Thompson, head of Adaptive, Simmons & Simmons)
18:30-18:50 Methods of flexible working; preparing you for flexible working (Husnara Begum, Husnara Begum consulting, career coach)
18:50-19:30 Panel of solicitors taking about their experience of flexible working
19:30-20:00 Q&A and networking