Trainee solicitors are invited to gain insight into the newly qualified (NQ) jobs market from career coach Husnara Begum.
This event is free to attend.
On Thursday 22 November 2018, trainee solicitors mulling their post-training contract options will have the opportunity to gain insight into the newly qualified (NQ) jobs market from career coach Husnara Begum.
The session will cover:
- options available as your traineeship nears an end
- tips for navigating the internal qualification process
- key factors to consider when choosing a specialism
- pros and cons of moving on after completing your traineeship
- next steps for trainees who are not offered internal NQ roles or want to explore the external NQ jobs market
Location and time
The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL (18:00-20:30).
The event is free of charge, with places allocated on a first come, first served basis.