An overview of the UK legal service sector in the current European market place and potential changes post-Brexit
Read the document attached for a concise summary that illustrates the contribution of UK legal services to the UK and EU economy and important issues for a transitional period as well as the future UK - EU27 relationship.
In particular, the paper includes the following:
- The UK legal services sector: a key economic driver for the UK and EU-27
- Legal services: the European marketplace today
- A transition period — what the legal services sector and its clients need now
- What happens to the UK legal services sector if no effective agreement is reached with the EU-27?
- Principles for the future UK/EU-27 relationship
For more information on our activities in relation to Brexit, please visit our website for regular updates, advice and insight on Brexit and the legal sector.
- PDF, Size 37.2 kb