The Law Society is hosting a Black History Month inspirational evening for the 10th year in a row.
We’ll be joined by some wonderful speakers who will be sharing their own personal and professional experiences and exploring the experiences of all ethnic minority members of the legal profession.
- Stephanie Boyce, deputy vice president of the Law Society
- Sarah Khan-Bashir MBE, managing partner and founder of SKB Law Firm
- HH Judge Barbara Mensah, circuit judge at Luton Crown Court
- Elsie Owusu OBE, RIBA FRSA
- Olivia Simpson, trainee solicitor at Lewis Townsend LLP
- Koser Shaheen, chair of the Ethnic Minority Lawyers Division]
Date and location details
Date: Friday 4 October
Time: 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Venue: The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London