Join us at the Law Society on 9 May for a free event designed to prepare second year trainees for qualification with practical career planning tips.
This event will give trainee solicitors mulling their post-training contract options the opportunity to gain insight into the newly qualified (NQ) jobs market.
The session will be run by Husnara Begum, a career coach specialising in offering guidance to final seat trainees who miss out on internal jobs.
The event will cover:
- options available as your traineeship nears an end
- tips for navigating the internal qualification process
- key factors to consider when choosing a specialism
- pros and cons of moving on after completing your traineeship, and
- nex steps for trainees who are not offered internal NQ roles or want to explore the external NQ jobs market.
Delegates will also be invited to enter a draw to win a free 45 minute career session with a career coach on 15 May.