This workshop focuses on redressing the balance and assisting you with practical changes to take control and create your desired work life balance.
An increasing number of lawyers are struggling to juggle the demands and challenges threatening life outside of work. It is widely recognised that there is a strong link between work life balance and organisational performance.
If you are able to answer ‘yes’ to any of these questions, this workshop is for you:
- Do you find it increasingly challenging to juggle the demands of your job and the rest of your life?
- Do you work hard but are unable to achieve all on your to do list?
- Is the balance tipped too far to one side?
- Do you fall in to bad behaviours that become unhelpful habits?
- Do you feel that your life is sometimes chaotic and out of balance?
Workshop leader, Manjula Bray, has a background in human resources and business psychology and has coached many individuals to successfully secure appointments in a range of professions.
Manjula has significant, recent experience as an independent/lay assessor/interviewer of both judicial and public appointments.
The workshop is on 06 July 2015, running from 18:00 - 20:30 and is accredited at 2 CPD hours.
- 17:30 - 18:00 Registration and refreshments
- 18:00 - 20:00 Session
- 20:00 - 20:30 Networking opportunity
- PC holders £40 + VAT = £48
- Non PC holders £50 + VAT = £60
- Students, trainees and people not in remunerative employment £20 + VAT = £24*
* Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to book on at this fee.
All event fees VAT is 20%.