Read the CCBE’s latest annual report on developments and acitivities of the professional body for more than 1 Million European lawyers
Highlights of 2017 include:
- March: Defense of the Defenders workshop
- April: Joint Statement on the ongoing crackdown on the rule of law in Turkey
- June: European lawyers in Lesvos
- July: Letter to President Andrzej Duda on the situation in Poland
- September: CCBE contribution on the proposed European Convention on the Profession of Lawyer
- October: European Lawyers Day
- November : CCBE Human Rights Awards
The CCBE also continues to do its work through its specialist committees and working groups, made up of nominees and experts from the national delegations.
For a summary of key actions and work done by the CCBE, and its committees and working groups in 2017, read the full report here or find it attached.
- PDF, Size 3.26 mb