The Law Society in partnership with the Bar Council of England and Wales, the British Russian Law Association, the Anglo Russian Law Association, the Russian Federal Chamber of Lawyers, and the Moscow Chamber of Advocates is holding the third English Law Week event in Moscow from 30 November to 2 December 2015.
We are expecting 150 lawyers from Russia and the CIS to attend each day of this showcase event. Speakers from leading UK and Russian firms, institutions and corporations will be joining us to give their perspective on the legal services market between the two jurisdictions.
The conference will include high profile panel discussions chaired by well-known legal experts including judges, academics and lawyers focusing on the following areas:
- The relevance of English law to Russian businesses in 2015 and beyond;
- Corporate Governance;
- Recovering assets through bankruptcy and liquidation;
- Is London still an attractive arbitral venue for Russian businesses?;
- Enforcing debts through the English Courts; and
- Managing complex international disputes.
Attached is the full conference programme.
Registration for this event is free, please register directly to the British Embassy in Moscow.