Armstrong Watson is the Law Society’s endorsed provider of accountancy services to law firms in the Northern regions of England
We’re committed to delivering proactive advice, support and consulting solutions to our legal sector clients through specialist teams who provide the breadth and depth of service you would expect of a top-tier firm.
The legal sector is currently undergoing an unprecedented level of change. We help law firms to respond to those issues by having a specialist team that:
- focuses exclusively on the legal profession
- understands the issues that the legal sector is facing
- provides timely and proactive advice in response to those issues
- assists in formulating strategy
- improves your business via our:
- benchmarking service
- incorporation service
- LLP conversion service
- trading structure review service
- training courses on understanding finance in law firms
- training courses on the SRA Accounts Rules
- lock-up reviews to help you to collect cash at a quicker rate
- law firm valuations service
- mergers and acquisitions service
- business planning service
- financial forecasting service
- strategic business reviews
- management information and reporting reviews
We aim to work on an agreed fee basis for all of our services. For examples, fees and more detail on how we can help you, please click on the above links.
As you’d expect, we also prepare your accounts, SRA Accounts Rules reports and tax returns in a knowledgeable and efficient manner.
Our pro-activity stands us apart from other accountancy firms, generating our track record of providing solutions to law firms.
Call our dedicated Law Society hotline to find out more on 0800 9830098.
Or contact our legal sector partner, Andy Poole, on 07828 857830 to discuss how we can help you.