This webinar will help you to stay up to date with the latest changes in costs law and their impact on your firm.
Legal costs in litigation and other dispute resolution processes (such as arbitration) are often significant and can be a cause of real concern. Cost management reforms over recent years have placed far greater emphasis on dealing with costs pre-emptively rather than after the event.
This webinar covers:
- solicitor/client disputes
- cost disputes between parties
By attending this webinar, you’ll gain:
- knowledge of how to deal with a dispute over costs with a client
- an insight into how to deal with cost disputes involving adverse parties after litigation
- an up-to-date knowledge of costs law
This webinar was originally broadcast on 20 March 2019
Joshua Munro is a barrister at Hailsham Chambers and one of the leading costs specialists at the Bar. The Legal 500 says he is: ”fiercely intelligent and pulls no punches with the opposition”. Chambers UK says: ”He’s got a very quick mind and speedily assesses how to deal with and head off the issues in a case”.