If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Membership Support team on 020 7320 5804 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions to help you.
1. What other Sections are there?
- Advocacy Section
- Civil Justice Section
- Family Section
- Law Management Section
- Private Client Section
- Property Section
2. What happens if I leave the organisation?
3. How much do I pay?
4. How do I access the free webinars?
Selected webinars are free to Section members. In order to access them you first need to register with the CPD Centre.
On the registration page, you will need to tick the relevant Section membership box, under ‘Membership Networks and Accreditation Schemes’, in order to access the webinar in question for free.
If you are already registered, you will need to update your profile to reflect this. To do this:
- Login to the CPD Centre
- Select the ‘Account’ tab in the top right hand corner
- Within this area, select ‘Profile’
- From there, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click ‘Edit’
- Tick the relevant Section membership box(es) under ‘Membership Networks and Accreditation Schemes’ and press ‘OK’ when you have finished
You will now be able to register on the webinar in question for free.