This webinar will cover notable developments in property litigation over the last 12 months.
Property litigation is a rapidly changing practice area. This means that it’s essential for practitioners and professionals working in the sector to keep up to date with key developments.
This webinar will cover:
- developments in business lease renewals and whether the landlord’s motive is relevant to redevelopment (ground (f) under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954)
- commercial service charges and the RICS professional statement, ‘Service charges in commercial property’
- key cases concerning residential service charges
- avoiding pitfalls in serving notices: a review of recent cases
- landlord and tenant developments
- examining some of the first cases since the introduction of the Electronics Communications Code 2017
- the potential impact of Brexit on property litigation issues.
Louise Clark, Partner, Charles Russell Speechlys LLP – Louise advises on all aspects of residential and commercial property disputes including service charges, dilapidation and other breach of covenant claims, business tenancy renewals, professional negligence, contractual and development claims.
Louise is also a CEDR and ADR accredited mediator. She writes for property publications including the Estates Gazette and is a regular speaker on property litigation issues.