Tuesday 26 May 2020, 1:00pm - 2:00pm BST
Welcome to our CIS Online Webinar. Recent events have resulted in a wide range of implications for the profession. This webinar will explore how to effectively navigate complex legal issues and developments. We hope for you to come away with a good understanding of: the regulation in this region, an update on Covid-19 and knowledge of the current issues international law firms face.
Topics - Regulation of the Legal Profession in our region
- Brief update of the COVID-19 situation in our countries
- Legal issues for the profession, regulations and potential developments in this field
- Issues for international and independent law firms’ operations in our countries.
- United Kingdom - Mickaël Laurans, Head of the International Department, Law Society of England and Wales
- Belarus - Dmitry Semashko, Attorney at law, Head of International Arbitration Group, Stepanovski, Papakul & Partners
- Kazakhstan - Sofiya Zhylkaidarova, Managing Partner, SIGNUM Law Firm
- Russia - Vladislav Zabrodin, Managing Partner, Capital Legal Services
- Ukraine - Timur Bondaryev, Managing Partner, Arzinger.
To register your interest t please email us at Alexandra.Squires-McCarthy@lawsociety.