Following President Xi’s visit to the UK, the UK Society of Chinse Lawyers invites you to an open discussion about Chinese business in western cultures.
- Date: 9 November 2015
- Time: Registration and drinks reception from 6pm, event starts at 7pm
- Venue: King &Wood Mallesons, 10 Queen Street Pl, London EC4R 1BE
The event will draw upon the experience of senior management from Chinese business in the UK, representatives from UK businesses as well as professional service providers such as lawyers, consultants and investment bankers.
It will begin with a short talk by some cross-cultural trainers, followed by panel discussions on topics such as:
- What are the priorities of Chinese business operating in western cultures?
- To assimilate with western culture or to maintain Chinese identity, is there a balance?
- How do Chinese and western businesses win trust of each other?
- Is being fluent in each other’s languages sufficient, or is there something more than languages?
- Meeting and conference call etiquette
For more information about UK Society of Chinese Lawyers, please click here.
If you wish to attend this event, please email Lily Liu at lily.liuRRD@eu.kwm.com by 4 November, providing your name, job title and your company/organisation.