Our series of Doing Legal Business guides provides an overview and guide to doing legal business in key international markets.
Our comprehensive guide gives you a detailed overview of:
- Information about the legal services market in each country
- Main economic sectors and areas for law firms
- How the legal profession in each jurisdiction is regulated
- What practice rights and requalification options are available
- Recent updates affecting lawyers
It also includes advice on how to set up a business in the region and contains useful links and contacts that will help you to start your business in the legal market of China.
If you are a solicitor registered in England and Wales and wish to access the guide please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your SRA ID number.