The Law Society is hosting a breakfast discussion on ‘Doing legal business in Azerbaijan’ at the Law Society on Thursday 11 February 2016, 08:30 - 10:00.
The discussion will cover on the following topics:
- Overview of the Azerbaijani economy, political and legal system;
- Legal and regulatory framework: recent trends and practical aspects;
- Current business opportunities - what are the growing business areas?
- Current and future opportunities for co-operation between English and Azeri law firms
- How business friendly is the market in Azerbaijan;
- How investors can protect themselves against third party risks.
Please note that this in an invite-only event and places are limited. For more information please email to email@example.com.