Register now for InPeru2016, hosted by the Peruvian Embassy in the United Kigdom on Monday, 17th October 2016 at the Guildhall in London.
With a recently elected Peruvian Government in place and a renewed commitment to boost private investment, InPeru 2016 will be an excellent occassion to:
- get an updated insight of Peru’s economic success and its prospects;
- meet the new ministers and policymakers; and
- find promising business opportunities with delegates from Peru’s dynamic private sector.
Speakers will include:
- Alfredo Thorne, Minister of Economy and Finance of Peru
- Alberto Verme, Chairman Institutional Client Group of Citi
- Julio Velarde, Governor of the Central Reserve Bank of Peru
- Sir Alan Duncan, Minister of State for the Americas at the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
Where: The Old Library Room, Guildhall, Gresham Street, London
When: Monday 17th October from 09:00 to 11:00, followed by a “Pisco Sour” reception
Visit inperu.pe to find out more information and regsiter.