We’re recruiting Latin American law firms to participate in a legal market visit to London, from 30 June – 1 July 2015.
The visit will be a unique opportunity for Latin America lawyers to meet their counterparts in England and Wales and thereby build and expand their network in the UK.
Delegates will gain insight into the English legal sector, how to do business in England and Wales, and the current opportunities for Latin American firms.
The programme, which focuses on information-sharing, relationship-building and creating business opportunities between Latin American and UK law firms, will include the following activities:
Day one - Tuesday 30 June:
- Workshop: Opportunities in the Energy Sector across Latin America & PPP based session
- A networking lunch at a London law firm on a topic of mutual interest
- A seminar on how to do business in England and Wales
- Networking opportunities
- International Marketplace Summer Reception
Day two - Wednesday 1 July:
- Participation at International Marketplace 2015 - The Law Society’s annual international flagship conference will bring together legal professionals from around the world. Delegates can request to speak at the ’Doing legal business in Latin America’ session as part of the main programme**, and will have further networking opportunities on 1 July.
The programme is specially tailored for Latin American law firms, with ample experience in international legal work.
*The cost of joining this mission is £250 + VAT per person. This also includes entry to the International Marketplace conference on 1 July which is day two of the programme.
**Priority to speak at International Marketplace is given to International Division members.
Latin America law firms interested in applying to join the delegation must complete the application form and return to James Shepherd at email@example.com by 29 May 2015.
For English and Welsh law firms interested in meeting Latin American firms, hosting, speaking and sponsorship opportunities are available. Please get in touch to register your interest with firstname.lastname@example.org