Join us for a seminar on “Exploring Iran”.
The Law Society is hosting a panel discussion on exploring Iran, which will be followed by a networking lunch, on Friday, 29th September.
Since the lifting of sanctions in 2016, interest in the Iranian market from international business has grown significantly and demand for legal expertise has risen. This seminar will examine some of the opportunities, ongoing challenges and practicalities of doing legal work in Iran in light of these important developments.
In addition to our panel of experts we also will be joined at this event by the President of the Iran Central Bar Association (CBA), Mr Amir Hosseinabadi. The CBA is Iran’s largest bar association.
Full details for the event are as follows:
- When: Friday, 29th September 2017
- When: 10:30 - 12:45
- Where: The Law Society of England and Wales, 113 Chancery Lane WC2A 1PL
|10:30 - 11:00||
Registration and refreshments
|11:00 – 11:10||
Welcome and introductions
- Christina Blacklaws - Vice President of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Mr Amir Hosseinabadi - President of the Iranian Central Bar Association
|11:10 – 12:00||
Panel discussion / Q&A
- Ms Shokouh Hosseinabadi – Partner of Radman Law and Member of the Iranian Central Bar Association
- Ms Sue Millar – Partner, Stephenson Harwood LLP, London
- Mr Vikas Aggarwal – Capital Investment and former Director-Iran at the Department for International Trade
|12:00 - 12:45||
Places for this event are limited, with priority given to Law Society members. To express your interest in attending please email firstname.lastname@example.org.