The exact detail of this seminar will be based on recent developments coming from judgments and statutes throughout 2018 but is likely to include coverage of:
- the latest inheritance tax developments particularly in relation to the residence nil rate band and business property relief
- administration of estates issues including income tax, conflict of interests and the trusts register
Will drafting issues arising from:
- Hives v Machin
- Legg & Burton v Burton
- Macmillan Cancer Support v Hayes
The seminars will start at 17:30.
- Delegates will obtain the latest updates on private client case law
- delegates will understand the practical implications of private client case law and case judgments
- you will receive practical guidance on how to best advise and support your clients.
SRA Continuing competency code: A1, A2, A4, A5, B1-B4
Professor Lesley King, professional development consultant for the University of Law, is co-author of Wills, Taxation and Administration: A Practical Guide; A Modern Approach to Wills, Administration and Estate Planning