Registration is open to book your place at this year’s Law Management Section annual conference.
The Law Management Section annual conference is one of the leading events for practice management in the legal profession.
This key event will incorporate a varied mix of plenary sessions and practical breakout groups. You will benefit from expert advice, the chance to discuss common challenges, share experiences and get the most out of networking with peers and speakers.
The conference will take place at The Law Society, Chancery Lane and prices start from £250.
Conference sessions include:
• Brexit essentials - how will it affect your firm?
• New technology and marketing - the digital revolution
• Small firms hot topic - a specialist session
• Panel session - Lawyers verses the competition: how to compete in the marketplace
• Cyber crime - what’s new and how can you protect your business
• Solicitor branding.
A full programme will be available to download shortly.
Early booking fees apply on or before 17 March 2017.