Prominent Indian legal magazine, Legal Era, will hold their sixth annual Legal Era Conclave conference in London on 9-10 November 2017 at Crowne Plaza London The City, 19 New Bridge Street, London EC4V 6DB.
The theme of the conference is Geopolitics, Conflict & Crisis: Key Challenges For Lawyers & Business.
Last year’s audience included lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel and businesspeople from major firms in the UK and India.
There will be sessions on:
- Business: Global Challenges: Mapping Uncertainty: External Forces on the Radar of Today’s General Counsel
- Corporate Governance, Corporate Culture and Ethics Leading-Edge Legal Leadership
- Intersecting with Innovation: General Counsel & the Pursuit of Value Creation
- Legal Horizons: Mastering the International Landscape of Regulation
- Future Focused: General Counsel in a Changing World
- Managing Risk, reputation & relationships: New Models & Trends
- Satisfying International (Institutional) Investors: ” The wish lists you must meet”
- Cross Border M&A
- Anti Corruption Laws & Worldwide Challenges for Business Survival on Fraud
- Dispute Resolution
- Asset Recovery
- Competition Law Trends & Challenges worldwide
- Information Security and Data Privacy
See the attached agenda for more information. Register online at the Legal Era Conclave 2017 website.
This is a partner event.