Join us for an interactive information session with the Law Society of Ireland. During the seminar the president and chief executive of the Law Society of Ireland, will aim to address all questions you might have about the Irish route to requalification. We expect that some of the following issues will be addressed:
• What exactly do you need to do to requalify as an Irish solicitors?
• Do you need to be ‘on the roll’ or do you need to take the full Practising Certificate?
• What are the compliance requirements on i.e. CPD, PII, ethics for Irish solicitors overseas and/or for dually qualified solicitors?
• If you are an English solicitor but you attained your first qualification in a third country
• What are the conditions to set up a foreign/third country law firm in Dublin?
The session will be interactive with ample time for questions to the Law Society of Ireland representatives.
16:30 - 17:00 Registration
17:00 - 18:30 Seminar
18:30 - 19:30 Networking reception
If you are interested in attending this event, please register here.