The In-house Division is the community for in-house lawyers working in the corporate and public sectors, not-for-profit organisations and charities. It aims to bring in-house lawyers together to share best practice, and address current issues and challenges in a supportive environment. The In-house Division:
- addresses leadership and strategy, risk management, regulatory developments and legal management through a series of events, member support activities and research
- supports, promotes and represents in-house lawyers by providing opportunities to share and develop best practice, to exchange ideas and experiences, to learn from peers, and by providing research information
- provides opportunities for in-house lawyers to influence the overall direction of the legal sector
- promotes the in-house profession
- helps the Law Society to understand and represent in-house lawyers better
Get in touch at email@example.com and let us know what information or services you would find useful.