The Law Society’s Library lists pension sharing precedents.
The Law Society library maintains an database of enquiries called Common Queries. These include results from research to find forms, precedents, rules, regulations and guidance. These records can be freely accessed via the library catalogue Library Knowledge Base.
Salter, Pension Sharing in Practice. 2nd ed (2003):
• Appendix 7: Model advice letter from solicitor to client.
Practical Matrimonial Precedents (looseleaf, 1988-) Volume 1:
• Precedent B4(f): Form PPF1 Pension Protection Fund Sharing Annex to a Pension Compensation Sharing Order.
• Precedent B4(g): Form PPF2 Pension Protection Fund Attachment Annex to a Pension Compensation Attachment Order.
Matrimonial Property and Finance (looseleaf, 2000-):
• Precedent G: Pension Enquiry Form.
• Precedent G: Pension Sharing Order.
• Precedent G: Pension Earmarking Order.
• Precedent G: New Wife to Execute Deed of Assignment of Widow’s Pension.
• Precedent G: Attachment of Earnings Order re Pension.
• Precedent G: Agreed Pension Share Where Courts Lacks Jurisdiction.
Encyclopaedia of Forms & Precedents. (2011 reissue) Volume 16(2):
• Form 97: Pension Sharing Order.
Atkin’s Court Forms. (2012) Volume 20(3):
• Form 34: Pension Sharing Order.
• Form 35: Annex to a Pension Sharing Order.
Record last checked 31 May 2016.
Copies of all documents listed here can be supplied by e-mail via Lawdocs, our document supply service. Click here for more details.
For further help and enquiries please contact the Law Society Library on 020 7320 5946 or e-mail us
This FAQ is compiled by the Law Society Library. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information in this article, it does not constitute legal advice and cannot be relied upon as such. The Law Society does not accept any responsibility for liabilities arising as a result of reliance upon the information given.