This seminar will focus on the implications of Brexit for antitrust enforcement and competition litigation
- Will Brexit change the approach to competition enforcement in the UK?
- What does it mean for the UK as a jurisdiction for follow on actions?
- What do we need by way of transitional arrangements for cases that are currently in progress or under appeal?
- Could there be an enforcement gap?
Attend this seminar to:
- hear competition focused insight on the implications of Brexit for competition litigation and enforcement
- be part of the debate on how to address these challenges
View the presentation slides below