Save the date in your diary for this seminar chaired by the CMA, which will discuss the major developments in merger control in 2017, and look ahead to the challenges that 2018 may bring.
In this seminar, the leaders in mergers at the Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) will review the UK merger control landscape in 2017 and look ahead to the key developments and challenges in 2018.
It will consider:
- recent and upcoming developments in the CMA’s policy and practice
- the key trends in UK merger control and cases in 2017
- the key challenges for UK merger control in the near future, including Brexit.
- Delegates will obtain an understanding of recent UK mergers and upcoming market change
- Delegates will understand the practical implications of recent case judgments and receive practical guidance on how to best advise and support their internal and external clients on future trends.
SRA Continuing competency code
CMA, directors of mergers (name of speakers to be confirmed)
Booking will be available in early January 2018.